Login: Login   [?]


Responsible Serving® of Alcohol

New Hampshire Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information

bartender license New Hampshire
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for NH Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!

No Extra Charge!

After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for NH Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for NH in the mail within 15 days if you are in a state where wallet cards are issued.

If your state's Responsible Serving® is not  listed, this Responsible Serving® Course is the one for you.

This course is set up to allow you to advance your knowledge of alcohol service, through easy-to-master lessons. As you move through the course, you will learn specific and detailed information about how to serve alcohol responsibly.

How long does the course take?
This course will take about 4 hours to complete. However, any additional time needed will depend on your personal study habits. You can take as much time as you need to study the course material and there are no penalties for retaking the exams.

Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.

Responsible Serving® of Alcohol $5.95

Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offer:

Employer Discounts Available
Learn More
Employer Discounts
Discounts for bulk purchases

Owners and managers are required to take live training for Responsible Serving of Alcohol. Employees can take our course, but only owners and managers are required to take training.

Related Courses for New Hampshire:

What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in New Hampshire?

  • The minimum age to sell alcohol in New Hampshire is 16 if supervised by someone 18 or over
  • The minimum age to serve alcohol in New Hampshire is 18
New Hampshire Bartending License regulations

The New Hampshire State Liquor Commission

The agency that handles New Hampshire liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in New Hampshire is The New Hampshire State Liquor Commission. The contact information for The New Hampshire State Liquor Commission is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in New Hampshire. We have also listed that information where applicable.

The New Hampshire State Liquor Commission
Telephone: (603) 271-3521
Website: http://www.nh.gov/liquor/index.shtml

Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in New Hampshire
  • NH Dram Shop Laws: Yes
  • NH Happy Hour Laws: The State of New Hampshire does not have state-wide Happy Hour Prohibitions. Such laws may exist in your city or county. Check with your local jurisdiction for any restrictions.

Can bartenders in NH work as a bartender with a felony conviction? yes
Yes with restrictions. There is a felony waiver packet the state of New Hampshire sends out to be filled out and returned, the person is allowed to work for 60 days while the process is being done.